Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Lazy Boy in Me

Salam alaykum...

The last update was on April 7. Today is April 12. Five days has elapsed since. See, dun believe me? How many times have I said that I'm very lazy. Updating blog regularly is indeed a tough and rigorous challenge up ahead. It all boils down to discipline man! Discipline! How long do I have to train myself to obeying this unseen entity called Discipline?!! I've spent 2 years already taking naps in classes while the teacher struts and frets at the front (sweet memory...huhuhua!). I've spent 2 years coming late to the morning assemblies (but what can I say, senior ma. Senior kan taiko. Wahwahwah poyo!). Even I also strut and fret during my 3 months tenure as trainee of Program Latihan Kelolaan Najib (the short form is PLKN provided you dunno or become sort of a "mat/minah blur"). Yup, the prime minister of mesia himself trained me. And still discipline eludes me. (So can he "train" Malaysia into prosperity if he failed to train me? haha soalan cepumas tu)

Dan sekali lagi aku berjaya membuka muqaddimah dengan membebel panjang.


ANUGERAH KURIKULUM - 11 APRIL

Yesterday was another busy day for me (after that particularly busy Sunday, haha). My school the lovely and enchanting institution of learning called SMAPK organized the Curriculum Prizegiving Day. Very good indeed. Who doesn't want prizes? haha.

Some of SMAPK 0408 members lamented that the school organized the event sooooo early, in April. "Gelabah ape nak wat cepat2," was a feedback I received from one particular Hamba Allah. As for me, I didn't mind the date. After all, I'm a full time grapers ma. Buat awal2 lagi bagos, takde la aku tanam anggur je keje.

The mind-boggling, mind burning question for me now is: WHAT'S DA MATTER SENDING DA INVITATION LETTER SOOOOOO LATE??? Aiyyooo. Keje last minute la tu. SMAPK2. Owez with that attitude, regardless of the students or the administration... Hidop Cekgu Roy! If not becouse of Epu Nizam asking me whether I've gotten the letter or not on Monday, maybe I would never ever know about this anugerah untill today. I asked around and still some people still haven't the letter. At the very last moment, the teacher in charge called my home number and informed me to come orally.

Yup ladies and gentlemen, I had not received the letter. Only by phone invitation. Soooo formal. Not to mention that she asked me to come BEFORE 8.00 AM. Now it's my turn to say "Gelabah ape SMAPK nk start event awal2. Buat keje sume lambat, tiba2 kali ni nk start awal pulak". Anyway I arrived around 8.30 am. Thank god I was right. Nothin even started yet.

So there goes the majlis. I received the award for 11 1A student (A Kingston pendrive! 4GB ma!!) and a plaque for the best student in....guess what. English! haha terelnye aku cam mat saleh wahwah. Blog pon da dlm BI. Penyokong anti-PPSMI di luar sane tu dilarang marah2. Kalo tak saye jual karang. Syuh2.

So, kitorang pon jumpe2 la. Keep in touch. Din semangat. Datang akai baju kelas PLKN ma. Tie plak tie SMAPK. Semangat2. Pas2 gi DM. Mentekedarah (translate properly ok, it's not "vomiting blood". Nanti suke penyokong anti-PPSMI kang). Pas2 amek2 gaMba. Blah.

Ustat Bak usha nset baru aku. (ha, nset apetu??). Pas2 nk trade nset dia ngan nset aku. No way man! haha

Pas2 blah pegi KL jenjalan. Balik Melaka kol 10.30 pm. Abes cite.

Souvenir from the ceremony...juz for you...:



PM BARU! KABINET BARU!

Wah. Memang basi. Memang busuk. Tp aku xkesah. Aku tetap dengan excitednya ingin mengumumkan bahawa Najib da jadi PM! Wuwu. Jurulatih PLKN ku jadi Pak Perdana Menteri, bangga siot. Pas2 dia da umumkan kabinet baru. Banyak muka2 baru. Al-Fadhilah Al-Ustazah Al-Mashitah Ibrahim pon da jadi mak menteri dah! Timbalan menteri kat Jabatan Perdana Menteri tu. Bangga la gak jd timbalan menteri, walauun kt JPM je, yg secara otomatisnya bermaksud dia tiada mempunyai sebarang portfolio...kwangkwangkwang.

Yang paling penting, KJ xde!! Wuwu gumbiranya aku! KJ heroku tiada, hahaha. Kalo x abes la duet aku dikebasnya nanti. KJ ni bukan leh caye kalo namak duet. Nanti duit tu akan dia politikkan. Lalu terbentuklah politik wang. Kwangkwangkwang.


Ha, ameklah senarai nama kabinet baru ni kalo korang minat. Sape2 yg memang suke dan cintakan politik tanah air dipersilakan mendonlod PDF file nih. Tapi Hisyamuddin Ghazali xpyh kot. Walopun dia minat giler2, tp mesti dia dh dapat list tu walaupun Najib x umum lg kabinet baru. Tau2 jela dia tu, huahuahua. Kabel banyak ya amat. Berselirat2 atas lantai lg tu. Ko tersadung jatuh tersungkur ko nanti. Kwangkwangkwang.

Semoga korang enjoy video kat atas tu.

Sekian. Shutting down.

UPDATE - 15 APRIL

Aish, haha. Cne aku leh lupe. Dah tua kot haha. Aku ade gak amek2 g
amba sket mase hari anugerah tersebut. Meh sini aku nak tayang...


Majlis berlangsung...



Kandid Kamal!



Farhan Foyo. Huahua.



Kamal, Hafidzi, aku, Faiz Hamzan (argh! Azman blok aku!)



Aku, Syaros, Keri, dan Isa yang tough (wahuahua)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam.
may i link your blog?

Anonymous said...

Terima kasih.