Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful, I start this simplistic and humble blog of mine.

Without further denial ado, I admit that I am such a lazy bum that I can hardly promise that this blog shall be updated regularly (as it should be). And I am still in dilemma of what shall be the materials for next postings.

As a start, expect the worst from me (huhu ;-)). And don't ever be surprised, nor disgusted from any bahasa rojak posted here. Malas la nak tules BI panjang2. I pon sygkan BM gak (haha, suke la penyokong anti PPSMI kt luar sane tu!). Also expect the worst from my English/Manglish. Heck, I'm juz a student dude. Not some professionals from British Council or somethin like dat.

I think this is long enough for an introductory postings. So it shall end here... Till we meet again.

Yours thruthfully
morphyanderssen





0 comments: