Friday, August 28, 2009

Another Friday

Salam alaykum

Friday, yesterday was (yup, another Friday!). We dismissed ourselves to Casa Subang earlier, since the Malaysian Studies lecture was off for the lecturer had some business to do. Usually classes ended around 1.00pm. We then walk all the way to Masjid Al-Ehsan, USJ SS15 - what, you think only SMAPK have Masjid Al Ehsan aa? - and then eat the nasi briyani at the Pasar Jumaat just outside the mosque. Well, off course, the eating part is during non-Ramadhan months of the Hijri calendar. But yesterday classes end at 11.00 am. So we walked all the way from TUC to Casa.

After some rest for about an hour, we headed to the mosque at USJ SS2, just accross the main road from The Summit. Arrived at the mosque just in time before the azan. Walking distances in the bulan pose, I was not sure whether I was exhausted or not until I discovered myself "unconcious" even before the khutbah started until the prayer started. By the time I rise for the prayer, my leg was all semut2 that I have to ask the fellow next to me to lend a hand and pull me up.

It was around that time that I saw one of SMAPK junior. Form 3 student, taking PMR this year. Don't remember the name, but he's the one of the SMAPK qari. Never known that he stayed in Subang Jaya. Intended to meet him, perhaps chit chat a lil bit and wish al of best luck in the PMR. But he vanished after I finished my sunat ba'adiah Jumaat.

Then walk again back to the beloved apartmet. By then 2 of my roomates already packed their things to go back home, since this Monday is the National Day. Lepak2 at my room. Went for Iftar at Mamak Summit at the 2nd floor (yup, a nice place for iftar) with another 2 SAM fellowmates. Nothing interesting for the rest of the day from then on.

Oups, no. There was something else interesting. One of my roomate was involved in an accident. Seriously, no kidding - this is bulan pose. He was hitchhiking a car with another 2 students when a bas kilang hit their car from the left side of the car. Luckily it was a small accident. The left headlight had become somewhat a vegetable but that was all. Never ever as close as what my family and I experienced on the Friday two weeks ago. The only problem is that when the bus driver agreed to lodge a report, the driver-cum-owner of the car had to decline. The driver had lost her license recently, so lodging a report is practically suicidal. Suicide is bad for health, yunno. Anyway, the most important thing is that each of them is still in one piece. Intact in their original shape. The car isn't really in its shape, though, but at least it is still usable. It's just a Proton Saga instead of a BMW so it should be okay.

Ahahahaha. BMW. Last week I tumpang one of my friend for the ride back to Melaka. He was in KL for some business since the morning, all the way driving from Melaka. Alone. Driving a BMW. His father's BMW. Not his BMW. He said that he actually wanted to take his parent's Vios but his father asked him to take the BMW instead. Nice.

Aha. Forgot to mention aye! The three people were - the driver, my roomate, and..... Razin! Yes, he's all right, still in one piece, still in his shape; his spectacles, mature face and immature traits intact. Oops forgot, bulan pose cannot ngumpat.

Aha that's all to write I guess. Have to stop. I am in front of this laptop, planning to do progress with my LAN and Physics projects but end up browsing youtube, playing chess online and then write this stupid posting. Waste of time. If I really want to waste time, I should be in the same bandwagon as almost everyone else - pack my bag and enjoy Merdeka at home. If I'm staying back here I should really be a hardworking, diligent, charming, alim and kindhearted man. Orait2. Next time again with some useful posting. Perhaps a report to the FRIM Kepong excursion.

Wassalam.

1 comments:

tokasid said...

Salam Hafiz,

weekend ni ayah tak dapat pergi Casa. Senin ayah keja.
Study jgn tak study.